Main Distribution Frame
Short for main distribution frame, a cable rack that interconnects and manages the telecommunications wiring between itself and any number of IDFs. Unlike an IDF, which connects internal lines to the MDF, the MDF connects private or public lines coming into a building with the internal network. For example, an enterprise that encompasses a building with several floors may have one centralized MDF on the first floor and one IDF on each of the floors that is connected to the MDF.
The CPI 110D Block Mounting Systems provides high-density, space-saving 110D style block mounting for both 100 and 300 pair 110D style blocks. The 4.25”W (108 mm) and 3”D (80 mm) cable support troughs along with the 3”W (80 mm) and 6.25”D (158.8 mm) vertical cabling rings provide capacity for the large cable bundles needed for maximum termination density. The basic frame, support troughs, cable tray, vertical cabling rings and horizontal support channels are available under one part number. The 110D Block Mounting System ships completely assembled for quick, easy installation. For an out-of-the-box solution to high density 110D style block termination, order the new CPI 110D Block Mounting System.
- System ships fully assembled for quick easy installation
- 1500 to 3000 pair can be mounted per side depending on the frame selected
- Double-sided version provides 3000 to 6000 pair depending on the frame selected
- Slotted large cable loops allow vertical cable runs to be added and removed easily
- 6”D (150 mm) rack channel provides extra cable capacity
- Material: Mild Steel
- Finish: Frames Fabricated from black steel are sandblasted and Polyurethane painted or powder coated
- Mounting Frame: Used for the stable mounting of the functional elements and wire guides
- The main distribution frame is distribution equipment for internal cable arrangement, its one side is connected with exchange inlet and another side is connected with exchange outlet.
- Insulation Displacement Connection
- Modular design, easy installation and maintenance.
- Great strength.
- Cable clamps and guides are installed for easy management of the cables, and beautiful structure.
- 8 or 10-pair functional elements are fitted with double IDC contacts with and without a connection option for the MDF plug and with and without a protection option.
- Wire guides with double channels guide the twisted wire pairs to the IDC contacts
- Jumpering combs used to provide a clear overview
|Part Number||Product Description|
|TNS-MDFBL100||Block MDF, 100 pair|
|TNS-MDFBL200||Block MDF, 200 pair|
- 3-point protection magazine with 2-or 3-elecrode arresters
- 5-point protection magazine with 2-or-3electrode arresters and ceramic or polymer PTC's
- Material: PBT or ABS(UL94V-0)
- Contact: Phosphor Bronze
- Silver Plating: 0.5 um1.25 um5 um
- For main distribution frame 100pair protection
- With 2pole arrester for overvoltage protection.
- Can be with arrester equipped or none equipped.
- 100% test passed, arrester voltage usually for 230V,it can be on your requirement.
- Termination Tool
- Labeling sets (label holders, covers)
- Label strips
- Disconnection/dummy plugs
- Marking caps
- Cable cover
- MDF plug