Open Universal Rack
TENAS' Open Rack or Universal Rack is a heavy duty storage solution for patch panels and network switches and can be used with shelves to hold computer servers. Universal Rack uses less floor space than a cabinet or a four-post rack. Use Universal Rack in telecommunications rooms or equipment rooms to save floor space and hold heavy equipment. Universal Rack meets project specifications. Universal Rack holds 1,500 lb of equipment. a communications circuit accessory. Universal Rack supports 19”, 23” or 35” wide rack-mount equipment and shelves and is available in several heights. Equipment attaches to the front or rear of the 3” deep vertical mounting channels with screws. Equipment mounting positions are marked and numbered making it easy to position and install equipment or shelves, racks delivered dismantled.
Strong uprights :The 3”x 1.265”x1/4” thick flange uprights are provided with universal 5/8”5/8”-1/2” alternating hole pattern, thereby offering greater flexibility for mounting equipment & moreover this is compatible to this conventional 1/4”-1/2”alternating hole patterns. this thoughtful feature results in maximizing usable space to the very best .due to the threaded M6 universal tapping provided on the channels mounting of equipment is very easy , as I need not struggle with cage nuts and lock-in inserts .
- Load capacity: 1,500 lb of equipment
- Construction: Bolted assembly
- Finish: Epoxy-polyester powder coat paint, Available in black, gray or white
- Cable Management: Use vertical and horizontal cable managers, sold as accessories
Open or Universal Rack 4-Post Frame Type:
The 4-Post Frame offers the strength and stability of a cabinet in an open mounting system. Enjoy easy equipment installation along with unrestricted airflow for improved cooling and heat dissipation.
- 19” width
- Manufactured from steel
- Standard Universal 5/8”-5/8”-1/2” (15.9 mm-15.9 mm-12.7 mm) alternating hole pattern, mounting holes-formed #12-24
4-Post Frame Kit includes:
- (4) Rack Channels
- (2) Base Angles
- (2) Top Angles
- (1) Extension Pan Set
Small Peripheral Shelf
This unique shelf is designed to hold equipment in a central location. Each shelf typically holds units and allows a convenient cable run down the inside of the rack channel.
- Fixed shelf can hold equipment that that weight up to: 100 kg (superficial weight) while Sliding shelf: 25 kg (superficial weight).
- Ideal for routers, switches and other small components.
- Material: 1.5 mm thick sheet steel textured powder painted
Equipment Support Bracket
The Equipment Support Bracket mounts on the rear of the rack channel to provide safety and additional support for deep or heavy electronic equipment panel or rack mounted on racks.
Rack Standard Rollers
- Mount to Universal and Standard racks, regardless of width.
- Fixed rollers prevent rack from accidental turning.